Quote~

"Everything we do is right, even when it's wrong. There's always a lesson to be learned" -Till We Meet Again

Jumat, 01 April 2011

About You :(


I'm confused ..
With feelings of my heart. I've let go of you, but why if seeing something that had anything to do with you, I'm such a weak person, someone who can not give up something that should have been long I Relax. Honestly, I'm sad .. I still have feelings of sadness every time remember the incident, although I tried hard to not sad, but every time you listen to a troubled track, I always remember your face. You certainly do not care what I feel, I know you keep your girlfriend feeling, I know that .. You also need not pretend to care about me because it would be far more painful than anything.
But ..
I still congratulate you, because you've managed to keep the feelings of your girlfriend till this moment, I salute to you.
It's for the last time I say I love you, and for the first time I say I hate you ..
Thanks for this same concern I've ..

1 komentar:

 
Pink Transparent Star